[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in the Sarasota Florida area

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:27:38 EST 2020

Reuben,

It is going to be a little while…like a month or so.  I need to paint the hull including the centerboard trunk, and get a fuller as the old one is damaged  and it is not worth repairing.

I’m working on other projects and have too much going on right now. I have a 1983 Mercedes 240D that I have apart, and right now I’m starting to put the engine back together.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have it ready.

Regards,

Luis A. Guzmán
S/V Aquetxali