[Rhodes22-list] Head sail repair and broken stay

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 15:14:38 EST 2020

Mike,
Do you have a warranty that would make GB responsible for replacement of the stay?  I suspect that the crimp at the end of the stay was defective when you received the boat at delivery.  Big potential safety issue if the stay failed in a strong wind.
Art

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 2:48 PM, Richard Stott<ric at stottarchitecture.com> wrote:   With all due respect to Stan and his team.
You can purchase a new shroud from Defender
https://www.defender.com <https://www.defender.com/>
If you remove and send them your old one, they will reproduce it with new turnbuckles to exactly the right length for a reasonable price.
Check their website and give them a call.
They’re very friendly and helpful
Now’s the time
ric
sv Dadventure