[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift “bearings”?

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:50:59 EDT 2020

Thanks Rob. So far I’ve been unable to reach Stan by email or phone...I get
a “Google phone disconnected” message for the latter. I’d like to replace
the round bearings I have in the short term at least as I consider getting
a new “trolley”. That part is available on the parts site for $600 but I’m
unsure if it has the linear bearings and, if so, if it would be compatible
with the rails I already have.

Does anyone know what these types of plastic bearings might be made of?  It
feels like a fairly hard (and brittle) type of plastic. Maybe it’s a common
part from something else?