[Rhodes22-list] Anyone have an extra outhaul car?

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Sun Jul 5 17:03:44 EDT 2020

Jeff,
I just purchased both from GBI. Traveler arrived today, outhaul car due
tomorrow. Probably won't get them installed for another couple of weeks.
It's hot here in Virginia now, but I'll report to The List when I get them
installed and my initial impressions. Respite is an '89 that was recycled in
'05. I've never been happy with the "old" style traveler. The old car is ok,
but Stan recommended the new car as a game changer for close hauling.

-----
Joe Dempsey
s/v Respite
Rhodes 22 1989/2005