[Rhodes22-list] My 2 cents

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Mon Jul 6 18:36:44 EDT 2020

I would also concur that it can be challenging to purchase parts from GB.
Stan is a great guy and a terrific resource for us all. Unfortunately,
after losing his brother and his wife he has quite a lot on his hands
trying to keep things going. I am sure we all wish Stan the best but at
some point a boat owner needs to find a solution to the problem they have
so they can go sailing. I can't imagine how solving a problem with one's
own boat or helping another owner solve theirs could be seen as a slight
against Stan or GB, especially under the current circumstances.

FWIW I purchased/enrolled in the COS or ROC or whatever we're calling it
now.

Mark Whipple

Boston,MA
2000 R22 *Luna Mia*