[Rhodes22-list] The Website and The List

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Wed Jul 8 10:43:44 EDT 2020

I had some plans once I found a boat to offer this - I am in IT by trade,
and we need SSL certs with all of our personal contact info floating
around.
I also found http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/  is actually usable
for past reading of these archives.

I have a place to host everything (servers in a datacenter)  great topic!

Tom

--
Tom Van Heule
Intrinsic Programs