[Rhodes22-list] The Website and The List

Eric Smith ews1esq at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 18:41:47 EDT 2020

Tom,

I strongly recommend a recycled boat from Stan. I have a 1995, purchased in 2004 once she was recycled. Then she was fully renovated again by GB in 2016. Never have had a single problem

Learned to sail  on a 42 foot Morgan back in the late ‘70’s and wouldn’t trade my Rhodes for it, even with the extra 20 feet.

Eric Smith
Red Mistress

Sent from my iPhone