[Rhodes22-list] Anyone have an extra outhaul car?

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 14:00:54 EDT 2020

Oh that’s the style I have on my ‘86 which I just bought in March - I have a question, I may not be rigging it properly. I keep it tightened down at the after end of the boom. But on my 2014 it’s a nylon piece that slides back and forth in the track as the mainsail is furled/unfurled. Should this one slide back & forth too as the sail is furled/unfurled? Or is tightened/stationary - as I’m doing it - the better way?

Thanks!