[Rhodes22-list] The Website and The List

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Jul 12 15:48:04 EDT 2020

I don’t think we’re in need of a server, though obviously Mike can speak to that topic with much more authority than I.

What we do need is redesigned and updated website content.  I’ve been giving this some thought recently, and have some ideas, and I’ve even started playing around with some HTML and CSS, mostly to see how much I remember (answer: not much).

To perhaps start a discussion about a new website for the group, here’s some current content that I think should be removed:

	UPS SAIL, R.A.C., Rhodes 18, Rhodes 19, Classics

I think content or links should be added for Bill’s Bahama Adverture, and Chris G’s many adventures.  I’m sure there’s more

I’m not sure what should be done about the current library of photos with tiny thumbnails.

Peter Nyberg
(former software developer, now retired)
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)