[Rhodes22-list] The Website and The List

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Mon Jul 13 13:08:48 EDT 2020

Great enthusiasm, and I am glad there are webdevs around (I am
infrastrucure, buisness, datacenter centric).

I think we need to stress the importance to retain all of the archives on
the site, its value is intrinsic to the org.
We also want secure (SSL) hosting. Adding the cert is pretty simple to
start with (but we would want to continue to host where we are if we buy
spend time getting a cert, they can be had for free) but as Luis mentions
we need to have creds to the current platforms to extract/migrate the
data.  This is true even if we stay with current hosting, etc.  sounds like
Mike W.

So I am happy to take notes, track deliverables, type like the wind, setup
VMs - LMK.

Tom

--
Tom Van Heule