[Rhodes22-list] Getting the weight off the tires for winter storage

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:34:06 EDT 2020

I think it was around $1200.  I justified the cost because I plan on owning
the boat for a long time and figured it was better to go with a good cover
than risk damage due to tarp failure.  A walk around the club in the winter
or spring provided plenty of cheap homemade winter cover gone wrong
examples that provided incentive to invest in a long term solution up front.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr