[Rhodes22-list] Rudder-Engine Conflicts

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jul 14 12:12:02 EDT 2020

Allyn,

The engine must be all the way down on the motor mount as well as the motor
tilt. There should be a control to change the motor angle independent of the
motor lift which should bring the prop closer to the stern.

You should note that in the pictures, the motor is slightly angled towards
the rudder and must point straight back or even slightly outboard (you can
compensate the thrust with the rudder).

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY