[Rhodes22-list] A New Website?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 17 10:57:44 EDT 2020

Nabble is an independent outfit I don't believe we have any control over
it.

Peter, this looks good. I haven't looked all the way through but hope
the FAQ (which was archival material rescued from an earlier website) is
fully represented.

BTW I think the current webpage was renovated by a teenager some 15
years ago. I don't really remember all the details and of course haven't
been paying close attention here as we no longer have the boat.

Glad to see the initiative though.

Mary Lou