[Rhodes22-list] A New Website?

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jul 17 16:34:34 EDT 2020

Peter,
I agree, hand-coded HTML gives you better control but does restrict those who can assist in building and maintaining it.  Our office web site is HTML and PHP and drives the powers that be crazy.  They want us to use the university CMS, which does not have the functionality that we need.  But hey, you built it so we'll do it your way.  I think we have enough developers here to offer you support if you need it.  Thanks again for your efforts. - rob