[Rhodes22-list] Does our website need SSL?

Frederick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:07:26 EDT 2020

SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a global standard security technology
that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web
server.  Even if there is nothing that needs to be secured, users will be
put off if a SSL certificate is not there.

*WWW* stands for World Wide Web.  It is no longer useful to identify a
domain as using HTML and it is too often hijacked these days.
Regards,

Rick Lange