[Rhodes22-list] Does our website need SSL?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jul 18 17:05:27 EDT 2020

I’ve also had a good experience with an email list that moved from Yahoo to groups.io <http://groups.io/>.  I’ve even been able to post pictures from my Mac!  They provide an area for files, which could be useful.  I think the big question about a potential move would be archives - both past and future.

—Peter