[Rhodes22-list] questions regarding anchoring system / process

Frederick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:58:21 EDT 2020

In Cleveland, the CG can stop you and order you to demo anchoring.  If you
did it your old way of walking the anchor forward from the lazaret, they
could impound your boat.

Getting the rode to run through the chock by handling the rode has to be
done even when using the boat design method of dropping the anchor while
seated in the bow pulpit.  I wouldn't chance it in rough seas for fear of
losing a finger.  Wouldn't want to show that to the CG, either.