[Rhodes22-list] A New Website?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 20 10:41:15 EDT 2020

Luis,

I looked at the public repository for the open source nabble forum system. I am sure that, with help from those that are really skilled in this kind of technology, we could implement a version of nabble on our www.rhodes22.org AWS server, giving us full control over the use of and archiving of the information. I have always liked the nabble interface for searching and simplicity of access. Since nabble has a built in ability to post to Mailman lists, we could conceivable operate both on a single server, I think.

The documentation for nabble is very limited and the original support team seems to have given up and moved on to other things. Do we have enough information to set up and maintain nabble on our own?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY