[Rhodes22-list] Sea Kayaks, Paddling, & Camping Gear Recovered From Johnson Mini Storage!

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue Jul 21 17:38:58 EDT 2020

Chris,

If you look closely at the 3rd photo, you will see the so called eddy line in the water stretching off into the distance about 15-20 ft out from the earthen berm.  It looks like a region of calm water that suddenly develops ripples at the eddy line.  The region to the left of that line is calm and safe.  The region to the right of that line is flowing towards the rapids.  So, you can see how far I had to travel westward along the berm before I could turn south towards the MDNR boat launch.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone