[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Under Seat Storage Idea

Gmorganflier gmorgan.flier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 22:01:24 EDT 2020

Hi Mike,

One reason I set the bar back so much was to be sure it didn’t interfere
with feet being under the seats. Since I’m a total novice and have only been
sailing 4 times on my boat, the space was not planned for any particular
containers. I don’t plan on any long trips where I will need a lot of
storage...I’m about to put my boat on a mooring on a 6 mile by 3 mile lake.
My idea for what I might keep under the seats other than fuel tanks would be
my fenders and maybe a container for the anchor and rode. I think the
distance from the bar to where the floor meets the side wall is about 14”.
I’ll measure it tomorrow.

George