[Rhodes22-list] Does our website need SSL?

Frederick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:55:09 EDT 2020

Fake news.  Google "wordpress popularity" and you'll see this:

*WordPress* is a self hosted blogging platform and content management
system, and it's number 1 on our list for a number of reasons. Ever since
it was created in 2003, *WordPress* has gone on to power 33.4% of the
internet! ... *WordPress* is so *popular* because it's 100% free and open
source, and easy to use.

Regards,

Rick Lange