[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Under Seat Storage Idea

Gmorganflier gmorgan.flier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:34:53 EDT 2020

Chris,

Thanks for the thoughts on my boat becoming more than an inanimate object.
I’ve certainly spent far more hours working on her than my few hours of
sailing her. But, I do feel like I’m getting to know her better. On my list
of things I’m doing, I plan to run a four conductor wire up the mast to
power the mast head light, the anchor light and the light for my new 15”
Davis Windex. When I learn to sail her in daylight, I look forward to maybe
sometimes sailing on moonlit nights.

I hope to have her on her mooring in a couple of weeks...hopefully by my
75th birthday in early August.

George
S/V Knotty Lady