[Rhodes22-list] Pt. 8 2019 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:49:12 EDT 2020

Gee Graham,
                    You were in Greece 50 years ago?  We might have shared
an ouzo or two, if more, it would explain the loss of memory on the
sharing. (grin).  Yes, one of my motives in sharing the journals with other
than my family is to encourage all Rhodies to understand what a good safe
boat it is.  It has always proven tougher than the captain.
Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis