[Rhodes22-list] Pt. 8 2019 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:59:51 EDT 2020

Hey Jesse,
The last segment will cover a couple more islands in the Ionian then the
short trip north to Prevesa for storage.  The boat is currently in storage
at a small boat yard in Prevesa, Epirus Greece.  There is a fun link on the
yard shot from a drone.  Alas it was filmed a year before the boat arrived,
still you get an idea what the little yard is like.

https://www.facebook.com/margaronaboatyard/videos/margarona-boatyard-preveza/1844737059123719/

Our plans are to sail the boat from Western Greece south around the
Peloponnesus, (skipping the Corinth canal) then north up the eastern coast
of mainland Greece and then across  the Northern Aegean to the Dodecanese
Islands and finally ending up in Turkey where we will leave the boat.  At
that time we may either put the boat up for sale for around $6K or offer it
in trade with a Rhodes here in the U.S..  Or who knows, might just sail the
coast of Turkey in 2022.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis

Chris Geankoplis