[Rhodes22-list] How to: A Trouble-free Furling Main | Sail Magazine

THOMAS POLISE tvpolise at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 22:48:48 EDT 2020

I would just like to chime in on Peter’s impact with his YouTube’s.  I would never have undertaken tje reconstruction of my boat without having seen his videos.   I totally refurbished boat inspired by his lead.  I love my reconstructed boat and owe it to his Videos and also Stans guidance.  We all own a very unique boat that has evolved based on Stans stewardship and the Owners additions.