[Rhodes22-list] recognize part

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:05:01 EDT 2020

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
I think this a portion of the retainer clip for the rudder. Could anyone send me a photo of the total part and what position it has on the rudder. Have not found anything at marine part retailers that is even close.

Secondly, I need to replace my impeller on my motor. I have watched you tube and have a general knowledge of the project. Does anyone care to share what to watch out for , things to think about in advance. In general what are the pitfalls?

Thanks,
Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper ‘86