[Rhodes22-list] recognize part

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 27 21:57:07 EDT 2020

That clip broke off on my boat years ago. I drilled a hole in the pin on the pintel about 1/2 inch below the bottom of the gudgeon. I then slid a piece of tubing (gas line, I think) up to the bottom of the gudgeon and inserted a R clip through the hole. The purpose of the tube was to provide some cushion for the fixtures.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario