[Rhodes22-list] mainsail problems

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:29:29 EDT 2020

Sorry. I no longer own a tow vehicle. My son went to UVM & I dreamed of
towing the boat up to visit but it never happened. I am on a mooring at the
Hingham Shipyard Marina so don’t tow the CL 2 anymore.

You are welcome to come down for a demo sail. Face masks are required.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee
Needham, MA

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 1:04 PM gramille <gramille at tds.net> wrote:

> Steven  - I live in Ludlow, Vermont but my boat is on the southern part of
> Lake Champlain near Fort Ticonderoga at Chipman Point Marina. It is a
> lovely
> spot to visit and there is a nice ramp to launch from if you brought  sv
> Carol Lee with you?
> Graham
>

> --

Stephen Staum