[Rhodes22-list] Octopian - no longer a wannabe

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Wed Jul 29 09:50:16 EDT 2020

great welcome

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Van Heule <tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com>
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2020 6:49 pm
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Octopian - no longer a wannabe

I just can't wait to share.  But the wire took my money today...  We are
joining the fleet with our 2011/18 R22 s/v Octopian.  I didnt find any
previous list info on her, but Jerry from FL/WY was the PO.    Stan let us
on to her being available - although 2000 miles away.

I will update with photos and keep the thread bumping with my adventures!

Thank you all for selling me on an awesome community and an awesome vessel!
More to come,
Tom

--
Tom Van Heule