[Rhodes22-list] mainsail problems

stan stan at generalboats.com
Thu Jul 30 12:14:40 EDT 2020

Graham P.,  For us both to be fair to all those who have, it is time to
join the Coop.

PS:  I see this is going to the List so I will add that for  anyone
liking anything historical about the Rhodes, I am doing a piece on Inner
mast furling that goes back to the Phil Rhodes years; it has a chuckle
or two but its interesting part, at least for me, is discovering this
industry's business plans mentality re this innovation.

Apropos of the current thread on IMF, the problem is in the name, not
the product.  We will cover that as well. My problem is time to get to
all this.  The new ROC site for parts is doing well but I am having
trouble remembering where I keep all those parts.   Still looking for
partnering but think I will shift the emphasis to Female partnering.
The deal gets squashed with male wannabes when they figure in the cost
of the divorce.

stan