[Rhodes22-list] Motor Mount

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:48:23 EDT 2020

So sorry to hear about your mishap.  I suspect there a lot of outboards
littering the bottoms of lots of lakes, rivers and bays.  Sometimes things
just fail without warning.  Anyway I hope you find the right mount. I lost
a motor off Poplar Island in the Chesapeake and had to find it in the
mud.  My wife was surprised to see an outboard in the bathtub that evening.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis