[Rhodes22-list] Motor Mount

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:42:48 EDT 2020

Ric, I'm sorry to hear about the misadventure on Dadventure.  It sounds like
it was a dicey situation but I'm glad it didn't turn out any worse.

Regarding the motor mount, it appears the GB motor mount that came on my
boat is not made out of wood.  It appears to be some sort of hard plastic.
Here's a photo:
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t907/MotorMount.jpg>

Mine uses the ATV which for raising and lowering.  I documented the project
to replace that winch in a prior post.  Here's the link in case you go down
that route.
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Replacement-of-winch-for-motor-lift-td56157.html
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Replacement-of-winch-for-motor-lift-td56157.html>

To post pictures on the list, you could try going to the website (
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com>  ) and posting there instead since
you can upload each photo and choose size (small, medium, large).  I assume
that you're attaching the photos via email currently.  Posting through the
website allows for some additional control and formatting.

Good luck with the motor and mount.  I'm curious to know what work is
required to make an outboard function again after it goes for a swim.

Jesse
S/V Zephyr