[Rhodes22-list] The Problem with Nabble...

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jun 3 08:30:21 EDT 2020

Jesse,

As far as I know, the only problem with using the nabble interface to post messages to the group has to do with how it handles attachments.

There’s nothing wrong with using nabble to search the archives, but you should be aware that when you do, nabble is searching its archives, not our archives.  I’m pretty sure that nabble's archives do not extend back to the founding of the group (July 2002).

—Peter