[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motor

David Keyes rhodes22dave at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:45:26 EDT 2020

I don’t know what Stan’s Torqeedo setup is.  In the photo of Jose’s boat from around 2017, it looks like there is no throttle/gear control on the tiller.  Torqeedo’s standard remote throttle is a side mounted, large control as found on many water ski power boats.  Torqeedo sells an expensive top mounted throttle/gear control, but it looks too wide to be mounted neatly on a plate on top of the tiller.  So I don’t know where Stan’s setup placed this control.  I have loved having Stan’s tiller mounted control for my 20 year-old Yamaha 9.9

David Keyes