[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motor

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sun Jun 7 10:48:31 EDT 2020

David, the one we have is in its carton packed like it was never removed
but I lifted out one packing panel and was able to feel the prop edge
and my guess is it has been used.

The carton has two model #s on it so my guess here is that this carton
works for both models and I don't know which one this is:

         TRAVEL  503 L     TRAVEL 1003 L

Without my taking it out do you know the difference between these two
models.  I assume they are both 3 HP, Long Shaft.

Should we rule this motor out for your quest?

stan