[Rhodes22-list] An opportunity to become a Rhodie for little down

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jun 9 09:01:35 EDT 2020

Larry,
Congrats on your new boat.  Sounds like you got a decent deal.

That's a hell of a way to tow a boat.  If you drove i-81, you went right through our neighborhood.  at exit 101 in Virginia you would have seen the exit for Claytor Lake.  I-81 is a pretty drive but the traffic especially the trucks, can be a real bear.  Good you made it home. - rob