[Rhodes22-list] New home for Rhodes 22 "Sunday Morning"

Frone Crawford fcrawford0707 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 12:05:16 EDT 2020

Richard - Very nice to meet you on Tuesday. Thanks for your careful treatment of David's new Rhodes 22.

 I sailed Sunday Morning for 26 seasons,including two journeys to the Chesapeake Bay via Delaware Bay and the C & D Canal,  and - after refurbishments at General Boats - my wife and I cruised from Edenton back to Avalon ( 11 days altogether).  With my wife having passed away and I not getting younger, it was time to seek a new owner for Sunday Morning.  Having met David a couple of weeks ago, I am sure that he will continue to treat her kindly.

David - Best wishes for smooth ( and some exciting) sailing.

        Frone Crawford