[Rhodes22-list] Replacing diamondboard pendant

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:33:20 EDT 2020

I just went through the process of pulling my diamondboard to repair it (on
the trailer). Here is one picture where you can see the attachement point
(right side of the board). There is a small metal “loop” connected to the
board with a bolt and the pendant passes through that loop. Kind of a tight
fit but it will pass through. Mine was connected with a bowline knot. The
path the pendant travels below the visible hole on deck is through a short
piece of garden hose that’s connected to the back of that hole and a
fitting on the centerboard cap. The only place I think you might feel any
resistance to passing the new line through is where the hose connects to
the cap, but it should fit fine. Hope this helps.