[Rhodes22-list] Redo

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:46:41 EDT 2020

Wow!! Such an incredible job!  Love the open modern look with lots of wood.  Real wood is lighter than plywood in most cases and looks much better!  Cheaper too if you have a sawmill close by.  I have found tulip poplar to be an incredible interior boat wood.  Its light, works easily and doesnt change shape in varying humidity.  Its light in color and accepts all stains well.
Congrats on a great build and covid time well spent!

Bob (palatka)