[Rhodes22-list] Launch... and the story of an epic failure

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jun 22 10:20:41 EDT 2020

Jeff,
I think there are mixed thoughts on the need for keel rollers.  I believe Roger has them and believes they are necessary.  I'm not sure if they are there for support or to assist with loading the boat. My trailer does not and it's never been a problem.  I just moved my boat 300 miles and didn't have a bit of trouble. - rob