[Rhodes22-list] Boom Connection to Mast

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 11:18:12 EDT 2020

the boom and furling tube assembly can slide down or up. A rectangular plastic should have spring loaded pin in corner and two holes in mast it pops into. One is for boom to be above a raised hatch also head clearance in cockpit .This is most commonly used position. The lower position   I use in higher winds or stormy conditions .
Mark sv fairwinds II

----Original Message-----From: Allyn Baskerville <allynb at adsne.com>