[Rhodes22-list] T767 SCUBA High Adventure Trip Open Water Certification Dives

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Jun 29 08:41:25 EDT 2020

Kudos!
Sailing and Scouting are the two activities in my life that taught me more than any other - about how to survive and thrive.
As a  kid I went to independent Troop organized camps with my Troop to upstate new your and Algonquin Park in Canada for 100 mile Canoe trip - when I was 10.
We went on a weekend camp trip once per month, year ‘round.
Philmont was also a highlight and I fell in love with a girl from Nebraska that I met on the train coming home - actually she spotted me and asked to be introduced.
It must have been the uniform!
Our pen-pal relationship resulted in a few visits between NY and Nebraska and dating, but we went in different directions after high School.
Anyway - good work Hank.
Ric

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com