[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Top Hatch Leak

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:34:25 EDT 2020

Maria and I live in Menomonie and the boat's at the marina in the little
town of Pepin, WI at the southernmost end of the lake. It's a 40 minute
drive from us and our second season there and we like it a lot. In seasons
past, we've trailer-sailed and stayed at AirBnB or motels in Lake City, and
the marina there is nice, and also at the middle of the lake so it's easier
to go out and head either direction, whereas at Pepin you're at the end --
although we've motored down river to Wabasha and back - that's nice too.
Note: about five years ago I put in for a mooring at Hudson where you are
but never stayed due to some other logistics. Nice to hear from you, Rod
and give my best to Mary.