[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:40:32 EDT 2020

Richard, you are correct. I pull the motor to the top of the mechanical
lift and then use the " electric tilt" to get the motor out of the water.
The previous owner who bought the motor new, anchored on a buoy in the
Hudson River, N J  ocean side of the Statton Is.Exit. They said the
Insurance paid for it. So I would guess they bought what worked best for
them at the time. I did not want to embarrass them by asking questions when
I was negotiating the price of the boat.
Cary