[Rhodes22-list] Recommendations? Where to buy replacement lines

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 18:14:33 EDT 2020

Thanks Peter!

I’ve been reading some articles & watching some videos - always dangerous - but polyester braid seems to be a common recommendation. So far the only lines I’ve needed to replace are the one that holds the rudder up out of the water and the one that tightens the 2 backstays together.  Luckily the one that controls the daggerboard is in good shape, as it looks pretty tricky to replace. I’m hoping it can be done while the boat is on the stand in the fall & winter (I think the stand was cut from a Triad trailer so same as being on a trailer) - if anyone has a suggestion for doing that I’d be most appreciative. Probably fine for several years but I’d rather do it before it fails.

Thanks again!

Larry
‘14 R22 Language of Love
‘86 R22 <my daughters are suggesting LOL II as the name>