[Rhodes22-list] Sassamansville to Honey Harbour Repositioning

KillarneyLake killarneylake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:34:42 EST 2020

Greetings All,

My 1989 Rhodes 22 is being taken on a permanent international vacation from
USA to Canada in a week.

I decided the ten hour mountainous journey would suit a rented Ford F-150
better than my Honda Pilot. The Triad trailer is the single axle with surge
brakes.

I have some questions:

Is there a process to backing up without triggering the surge brakes?

Has anyone authored a trailering check list that they would be willing to
share? I have some items in my mental check list but I fear it is far from
comprehensive.

This question is directed to just the maple leaf people. Do you have any
tips on the Canada Customs import process when I arrive at the border? Any
preference between the crossing points Peace Bridge / Rainbow Bridge /
Queenston Lewiston Bridge?

Thanks,

Michael