[Rhodes22-list] General Boats swag

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:16:52 EDT 2020

So I might be treading on thin ice with this topic, but since GBI doesn't
advertise in magazines (outside of the articles written about the R22), I
would think that all of us could be walking billboards.  We all sail the
most amazing 22-footer out there, what are the chances of the having a
Rhodes 22 (or GBI) ball cap or t-shirt sold on the parts page?  While not
sailing, I'm in charge of the Army ROTC program in and around Cleveland.  I
practically give away hats and t-shirts with our logo on it to get the word
out; the students become free advertisers.  There's all sorts of options
beyond hats and shirts, but since we're all committed to this company,
couldn't we show it off the water as well as on it.  I couldn't find
anywhere in the archives about an idea like this so I wanted to pitch it to
the crowd.

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22