[Rhodes22-list] General Boats swag

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Mar 27 12:39:21 EDT 2020

Great minds think alike. I had some polos and caps made up a couple of years
ago for the use by me, the Admiral and Crew of Respite. Stan recently told
me he's planning a line of swag for ROC members. (I am now an official ROC
member!) Says he will be rolling it out soon.  I suggested a burgee which he
really liked.  I believe that showing the esprit of members of the Rhodes
"fleet" will bring this unbelievable vessel into the public eye for what it
really is. Not only is it the longest running sailboat design but also the
the most innovative and versitile. As far as a logo is concerned, I suggest
either the "Rhodes 22" Times Roman font as on the cabin plaque or the R/22
Arial font on the Mainsail.

I've attached photos of our Respite caps and burgee design that I submitted
to Stan.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/Respite_Cap_Blue.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/Respite_Cap_White.png>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t752/Respite_Cap_Logo.jpg>