[Rhodes22-list] Keep well

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Mar 29 13:08:41 EDT 2020

In Connecticut, marinas have been categorized as ‘essential businesses’.  However, the marina that I use has told their customers that for the time being they are not welcome on marina property.  I launch at a public boat ramp next to the marina.  I have no idea what the status of those is.

None of that matters at the moment, since the boat is still under it’s tarp, and I have a long list of projects to do before launching.  At least Defender is still shipping.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)