[Rhodes22-list] Keep well

JeffSmith jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:23:16 EDT 2020

My wife Emily and I recently bought R22 "Opus" from Chris Cowie at Voilier
Yachts and have renamed her (it? them? their? I'm so confused... ) "Radiant"
after our last boat, a J/30.  With the Corona Viris lock down in NJ, our, 3
blocks away, Atlantic Highlands Municipal Marina  plans on being open - so
far.
We hope to store the boat with the mast up on the trailer and launch HER (I
have decided) for the weekend and keep her on anchor 'til we retrieve her. .
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has done similar and their
thoughts.